Curling Headlines for Wednesday, December 31st:
- Joe Pavia: There was a little bit of everything for fans of the roaring game in 2014.
- The Truro Daily News had this report on the Nova Scotia Junior Championships. The Chronicle Herald had this report. Scores are here, courtesy of LiveCurling.com. Both the men’s and women’s championships will be played this afternoon at 2:00 PM local time.
- Team Cole Peters qualifies for playoffs in Canola Manitoba Junior Championships. Also, the Winnipeg Free Press has this report on the action. Scores are here and here. Both the men’s and women’s finals will be contested at 4:00 PM local time.
- Team Veronica Smith won the Pepsi PEI Junior Women’s Championship 6-3 over the Jane DiCarlo rink. The men’s final takes place today. The Guardian has this report on the action. Scores are here.
- Team Paul Henderson stays perfect in Tim Horton’s B.C. Junior Championship. Men’s scores are here and the women’s scores are here, courtesy of Playdowns.com. Curl BC has the TV schedule for the finals on Sportsnet.
- Kaitlyn Corbin gets ready for Saskatchewan Junior Championship.
- Matt Carlson rink gets ready for Minnesota State Junior Playdowns in Bemidji January 1st through 4th.
- The Cape Cod Curling Club in Falmouth, Massachusetts attracts new members from throughout the region. They will be holding eight Learn-to-Curl sessions on Sundays beginning on January 18th. Click here for more information.
- Scottish Doubles Mixed Curling Championships begins January 2nd.
- Team Lorraine Arguin named 2014 top team by Moose Jaw Times-Herald.
- Viterra Southern Women’s Curling Playdowns take place in Swift Current from January 9th through 11th.
- The entry deadline for the PEI Scotties Tournament of Hearts Women’s Championship is Friday.