ICYMI: There have been plenty of curling headlines the past week.
- On Tuesday, June 16, Curling Canada inducted four new members into its Hall of Fame: Mary-Anne Arsenault, Nancy Delahunt, Warren Hansen, and Kim Kelly.
- A record-setting $2 million was donated to For The Love of Curling – Curling Canada’s philanthropic organization. The donation is targeted at developing the youth system in Canada.
- Big changes are in store in Canadian curling. Not the least of which is the end of the pre-qualifying round at the Brier and Scotties Tournament of Hearts in 2018.
- Four Seasons Curling Club in Blaine, Minnesota has been designated an official U.S. Olympic training site.
- The City of Regina, Saskatchewan has given the Tartan and Highland Curling Clubs a two-year, partial tax exemption. More on that story here.